Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Vuber is looking for a self-starting and independent Supply Chain Manager.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing Vuber’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
This person would need to be able to work without direct supervision and be responsible for helping create and implement new SOP’s and systems, as we transition into the next phase of growth.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Train and evaluate others
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to lead teams and work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
- Ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management (or related degree), or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Experience in material management, warehouse management, material planning/purchasing, forecasting or related fields.
- Working knowledge of shipping and inventory systems, email ticket systems, warranty tracking, and COGS.
- Customer Service experience a plus
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonuses and Possible Share Plan
- Health Insurance Plan or Stipend
- Office Snacks
- Free Product
- 24 Days PTO First Year/Unlimited PTO After One Year
- Most Weekends and Holidays Off
- Dog Friendly Office
- Opportunity to Move Up Quickly
Who we are:
Vuber is a fast growing, Seattle based technology company focusing on cannabis hardware.
We are a family-oriented business built from the ground up and we remain true to those roots while continuously innovating and striving to better our products in design and functionality.
We are about quality of life and quality of product; we believe that these are mutually inclusive.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift