Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
High Five Farms is a Tier 3 producer/processor of 502 legal cannabis in Washington State.
We proudly grow all-natural, sun-grown cannabis at our farm in Prosser, WA.
This position is based in Seattle with expected travel throughout the state.
We are looking for a qualified Sales Account Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales Account Manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Proven work experience as a Sales Account Manager or Sales Account Executive
- Hands on experience in 502 cannabis sales
- An ability to deliver excellent customer experiences
- Knowledge of 502 traceability software, CRM software, and MS Office/Google Docs (Excel/Sheets in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Age 21+, valid WA State Driver’s License, reliable vehicle and ability to drive long distances
$40,000-$60,000+ annual based on monthly performance and bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- 502 cannabis: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA (Required)
- WA State Driver’s (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Required)
- Are you over the age of 21?
- Fully Remote
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift