Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are a Ballard based recreational marijuana retailer looking for a full time employee to work as a Budtender.
Skills with graphic design or general artistic eye will be a big help for our new shop as well.
What sets us aside from our competitors is our amazing customer service.
We pride ourselves in being a good value and friendly faces.
Our Budtenders are some of the most friendly people customers will ever buy weed from.
· Conversational skills are required, we love to talk with customers
· 1+ Years Cash Handling
· 1+ Years Retail Sales
· Reliable Transportation
· Customer Service skills
· 21+ with Valid ID
· Ability to work in fast paced environment with attentiveness
· Attention to Detail
· Organized and Professional
· Operate a P.O.S. accurately and efficiently
· Check ID’s accurately per WSLCB standards
· Help management build marketing ideas
· Maintain deadlines and punctuality
· Maintain knowledge of State and Federal Laws pertaining to cannabis
· Maintain stores reputation for customer service and product knowledge
· Remain courteous and uphold professional standards during customer interactions
· Dispense cannabis and cannabis-related products accurately
· Willingness to build knowledge specific to products we carry
· Educating customers on cannabis products and paraphernalia
· Follow proper cash handling procedures
· Keeping displays looking nice and organized
· Maintaining stock on floor
· General cleaning tasks
· Evenings and weekends with possibility of switching to cover other employees
Typical Start Time:
· Morning shift: 11am-6pm
· Evening shift: 3pm-10pm or 4pm-11pm
· $13/hr + Tips (about $25-$80 a night)
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Other duties as requested