Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com Job Listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Klicktrack, Inc. is seeking a Full-Stack Cloud Developer for a full-time position
The Klicktrack Engineering team is looking for an exemplary Full-Stack Cloud Developer with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
You will join a dynamic team with strong technical knowledge working to develop and implement the next generation point of sale ecosystem for the cannabis industry.
You will need to analyze, architect and implement advanced microservice APIs with a direct connection to government compliance database.
As a Full-Stack Cloud Developer, you will work on large scale Nodejs cloud applications and microservices.
If you’re looking for a challenge and are passionate about clean code and simple, scalable systems, contact us.
- Strong object-oriented or functional programming skills in Nodejs, Typescript, SQL or Similar Experience
- Ability to write mico APIs with automated tests.
- Write efficient, reusable code that can be used as libraries or global helpers
- Experience with Git
- Ability to work as part of a team consisting of backend API, Android, and iOS developers, and able to take pride and ownership in their work
- Ability to work with both remote and co-located developers and other team members
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience with PostgreSQL, NodeJs, Express, Angular, Ionic, React, Redux, GraphQL.
- Experience with iOS and Android.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services
- Experience with serverless architecture, distributed systems, service-oriented architectures, and microservices
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum development methodologies.
Klicktrack Inc is an award-winning software company providing a complete solution to recreational and medical cannabis retailers and processors around the country.
We are already serving retailers in the WA and CA markets and will be scaling quickly as the market expands.
Compliance being in the forefront of our platform, Klicktrack inc. has developed a POS system that ensures cannabis retailers are reporting accurately to the government and following all state and local laws.
We have the best opportunity to get into this exciting and fast-growing industry is now!
Klicktrack, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Stock options and healthcare available as part of compensation package
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply