Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
SōRSE Technology is an associate level position at a fast growing company with the opportunity for growth and development and will report directly to the CRO.
The Business Sales Associate is responsible for developing strong relationships with customers over the full sales cycle.
Our customers are our Partners.
Without our Partners being successful and cared for, our company will not be successful.
Our Partners are typically medium to large businesses in the food space or smaller companies entering the food space.
A successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and a high level of comfort finding new opportunities and partnerships.
This will be a non-technical role, inside of a technical space and while you will be working closely with a technical support team you will become responsible to help answer technical questions over time, quick learning is a must.
Sales experience is required, only driven and ambitious candidates should apply.
They will connect with key business executives to drive new business opportunities and sales for the Partner.
As part of their duties, they will regularly visit customers within an assigned territory or channel to ensure services are functioning well and advise them of opportunities for new and additional services and product solutions.
They are responsible for identifying potential areas of concern for Partners before they arise.
They make recommendations based on their recognizing a Partners current and future needs during their continued business relationship.
SōRSE Technology is a food science and intellectual property company specializing in emulsion technology.
Our clients are both operating in and entering the hemp CBD and/or cannabis space and use our proprietary SōRSE emulsion to provide better and safer hemp CBD and/or cannabis edible and beverage experiences.
SōRSE emulsions are currently found in the #1 cannabis beverage in Washington and other drinks and foods nationwide.
Position: Full Time
Location: Seattle. Ballard/Fremont.
Salary Range: Salary + commission
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building profitable sales growth with customers and building effective business relationships with Partners
- Identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities; coordinate business generation activities; develop customized targeted sales strategies
- Call and qualify inbound prospects
- Create and identify potential prospects
- Qualify identified prospects
- Understand Partner needs and offer solutions and support; answer potential Partner questions and follow-up call questions; support customer with growing their sales using SōRSE
- Collaborate with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Create informative presentations; present and deliver information to potential Partner at Partner meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Travel to customer locations as necessary
- B. S./B.A. degree in a science or equivalent food and beverage industry experience is preferred or proven record of sales history of 2+ years
- Obsessive care for making sure prospects and customers have a great experience in all business-related matters to the company
- Proficient with Excel spreadsheet, PowerPoint and Word software and salesforce
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with multiple constituents
- Strong presentation skills, ability to work with different levels or functions within the organization, familiar with senior management reporting
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated competency in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Willing to travel
Equal Opportunity: SōRSE Technology does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
SōRSE Technology is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Monday to Friday