Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Current team members at The Novel Tree have summed up these roles as a mix of a psychologist, cannabis educator, party planner, life coach, friend, security guard & cashier.
We provide a service that is greatly enhancing peoples’ lives, and it could not be more fun!
If you enjoy talking to great people in a very fast pace (most days) work environment, then we encourage you to read on and apply now.
The Novel Tree, located on 130th Ave NE in Bellevue, is an I-502 licensed recreational marijuana retail boutique.
We are looking for enthusiastic Budtenders to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity with growth potential and we’re looking for contributors!
Applications will ONLY be considered if you email us a resume and tailor a cover letter that includes a brief description of yourself, resume, your availability and why you’re interested in joining the Novel Tree team.
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
– Basic knowledge of cannabis preferred but not required
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the job
– 2+ years of face to face service industry experience required — retail, sales, restaurant, bar, winery, brewery, barista, hotel, hospitality, host, hostess, customer service.
– Must be detail oriented and able to handle cash register in a high-volume, fast paced environment
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must be an enthusiastic & outgoing team player with a strong spirit of cooperation
– This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, and kneeling
– Ability to tailor each guest interaction to the individual
– Flexible schedule — available days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Provide information and educate customers on our products
– Maintain working knowledge of relevant state and federal laws regarding marijuana in Washington state
– Setup displays
– Operate POS system
– Maintain inventory control & high-volume cash handling
– Positive energy, team spirit, happy soul- our shop is good vibes only!
– Potential for offsite marketing
– Passionate about marijuana and industry familiarity
– Familiar with relationship based sales techniques
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cashiering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)