Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Leafly.com Job Opportunity Page. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company.
Compliance, education and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA.
We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to all, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, by building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, Leafly is the place for you.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment.
If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
As Account Executive, Brand you will be expected to drive revenue through the acquisition and development of accounts for Leafly, the world’s largest cannabis information resource.
Sales duties include multi-platform and event sponsorships, creative services, production deals and 360 integrations.
This is a fast-paced work environment so if you have the ability to work quickly and independently under pressure, then this might be the right fit for you!
Here are some of your day to day responsibilities:
- Effectively obtain new business and grow existing business through strategic client solutions utilizing the Leafly portfolio across all of U.S.
- Provide insight and develop new client & agency relationships
- Manage and improve existing client & agency relationships
- Work independently and as part of a global sales team and coordinate efforts
- Exemplify leadership and team player qualities; thrives working with cross-functional teams
- Prospect, follow-up and close potential sale leads
- Achieve revenue targets monthly, quarterly, and on an annual basis
- Focus on brand sales strategy, positioning and selling or creating bespoke opportunities for partners
- Recommend changes or optimization in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Maintain expert industry knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Participate in evening and weekend promotions and assist with special events as needed
- 2-4 years of sales experience within content, media and brand industry
- Established client and agency relationships; existing cannabis network a bonus
- Passionate, energetic and highly motivated, with strong lead generation abilities
- Self-starter, and independent while delivering quality outcomes; strategically approach the business
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledgeable and passionate about all facets of Leafly and the cannabis industry
- Desire to become a part of a fun and dynamic team and company that is a leader in a rapidly growing and developing industry
- Creative problem-solving skills and a commitment to execution of task ; solution oriented
- Computer literate with Salesforce, CRM, Mac systems, Excel and other digital marketing systems and social media networks
- The ability to travel across U.S.
*Have you experienced the Leafly app? We are actively seeking individuals that understand our product and have a zest for learning more. Download on iOS and Android today and subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Leafly is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.