Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
To apply you must submit both a resume or cover letter. Failure to include both documents will be considered a deficiency in your attention to detail & you will not be considered for any positions.
Who We Are
Praxis Laboratory is a rapidly growing I-502 certified lab, that leads the industry in quality control, method development, and innovation.
What you’ll be doing
- Method Development Develop, implement, and validate methods for the analysis of volatiles (terpenes, residual solvents, VOCs, etc in cannabis, hops, environmental and food matrices. TTB analysis of alcohol in beer and spirits
- Review & analyze data. Sustain an in-depth knowledge of all procedures performed in the department and insure these procedures comply with published methods, and USP, ISO, & NELAC standards. Insure that all quality control requirements associated with the department, including MDL/LOD/LOQ studies, SOP reviews, DOC requirements, and audit responses are completed in a timely manner.
- Contribute directly to the growth and expansion of the company Our team is dedicated to constant improvement, and is always working on new methods, and ways to optimize current methods. You will have the opportunity to develop and validate new methods within the parameters of ISO 17025
What You Bring
- A passion for science, continual improvement & commitment to high quality work.
- A BS/BA , masters, or PHD in Chemistry
- Experience in EPA and SW-846 Organic Analysis and Preparation Methods, including all quality control requirements. In depth knowledge of USP, or AOAC methods relating to volatile analysis in foods or brewing.
- A strong desire to constantly learn and improve
- Expertise in terpenes, headspace analysis, GC chromatography
- Technical aptitude, must be able to troubleshoot instruments, and be capable of instrument upkeep
What We Bring
- A company culture dedicated to continual improvement, and Innovation.
- Advanced technical training and experience.You will have the opportunity to work on advanced projects and be on the cutting edge of a new growing Industry.
- Professional enrichment opportunities, such as attending conferences, seminars, & membership in professional organizations.
- Flexible Hours.We operate seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Employee Matched 401k
- Profit Sharing
- Employee paid Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance