Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Hours are 7:30 to 3:30 Monday thru Friday.
Some mandatory overtime will be required.
Must have a positive attitude.
No cannabis consumption allowed during work hours.
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Job consists of weighing, packaging and labeling cannabis products.
Other Duties include packing boxes for transport, applying barcodes, cleaning workstations, and prepping materials for packaging.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, as well as be moving around the entire shift.
This position may entail the following;
· Weigh products
· Label products
· Clean work areas using cleaning solutions and hand tools
· Record product, packaging and order information on specified forms
· Possibly provide assistance to trim and grow departments
· Provide harvest help when needed
· Pack boxes for transport
· Audit picklist and barcodes for mistakes
· Examine products to ensure that packing and quality specifications are met
Job Type: Full-time
- I502 Cannabis Processing: 1 year (Preferred)