Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Novel Tree, located on 130th Ave NE in Bellevue, is an I-502 licensed recreational marijuana retail boutique.
We are looking for a responsible, friendly, safety-minded individual to join our team to act as our evening Holiday Security Officer.
This position provides a safe and secure environment for customers and employees while patrolling the property and maintaining a visible presence.
Applications will ONLY be considered if you email us a tailored cover letter that includes a brief description of yourself, resume, your availability and why you’re interested in joining the Novel Tree team.
Headshots are appreciated.
The shifts will be around 9pm-11:30pm Mon-Sat, and 7pm-9:30pm Sundays.
Essential Job Functions:
– Maintain a visible and accessible presence among customers and employees to create a sense of security to deter potential problems and to answer questions
– Act as a safety escort
– May include ID checks at times, to ensure no persons under the age of 21 enter the building
– Act as designated first responder and safety representative in the event of an emergency
– Monitor the premises for trespassing
– Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, drinking, drug use and criminal activities.
– Report irregularities to the management staff
– All other duties that may be assigned
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must be able to work evenings and weekends
– Must be able to maintain a calm and collected composure in high-pressure situations
– Must be able to exercise good judgment in handling a variety of situations
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)
– Must possess tact and diplomacy in dealing with the public and staff
– This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing or walking
– Must be able to work outdoors and be exposed to various environmental factors
– Prior experience in security, military, or law enforcement is preferred but not required
Previous exposure to Security or similar environments
Previous Guest Experience
First Aid/CPR certification