Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Ionic is a rapidly growing botanical manufacturing company in Tacoma, WA looking for a responsible energetic technician in our extraction and refinement laboratory.
Our laboratory is one of the top botanical processing plants in the state of Washington.
Ideal candidates understand super-critical fluids, have a strong background in organic chemistry, and the plasticity to learn new processes and workflows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain extraction and refinement machinery.
Safely operate super-critical fluid systems.
Keep a clean laboratory, including cleaning glassware and equipment.
Complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule.
Perform duties in a timely manner.
Meet processing quotas.
Assist other associates in their assigned duties as needed.
Ensure that work environment is maintained, clean, safe and organized.
Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials.
Communicate in a professional manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- A.S/Bachelors Degree in scientific discipline
- Warehouse and manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Flexibility – willingness and ability to work all shifts.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to be both detailed oriented and complete assigned tasks within a specified period
- Excellent organizational, time and data management skill
- Strong attention to detail
- Dependable work attendance and job performance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships with internal and external personnel at all levels
Ionic, Inc offers full-time employees medical coverage after a probationary period.
Holiday and overtime pay.
Opportunity for bonuses.
How to Apply:
As one of the state’s largest cannabis processors, staying ahead of the curve is essential.
We rely on the positive, team-oriented attitudes of top-notch people to keep the business thriving.
If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of a rapidly growing processing company is for you–share your story!
Apply today and tell us why you fit the bill as the next best addition to our winning team.
Please reply to this posting and attach your resume and cover letter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Include details on your resume:
Specific experience as a “Lab Technician?”
Highest level of education?
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative