Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
An I-502 store is seeking core staff members (Bud-Tenders, Key Holders, Shift Managers, Greeters Etc.…) to help build and expand.
We will be conducting interviews over the next couple of weeks. Interested parties are to reply with cover letter and resume.
Resumes and cover letters that are submitted but not tailored to the job/description will NOT be accepted.
Please include a brief description of yourself, resume, your availability and why you’re interested in joining our team.
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
– High Interest in Cannabis
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the job
– 1+ years of face to face service industry experience required — retail, sales, restaurant, bar,
winery, brewery, barista, hotel, hospitality, host, hostess, customer service.
– Must be detail oriented and able to handle cash register in a high-volume, fast paced
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must be an enthusiastic & outgoing team player with a strong spirit of cooperation
– This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing,
walking, and kneeling
– Ability to tailor each guest interaction to the individual
– Flexible schedule – must have ability to work weekdays/evenings or weekends depending on
store’s needs. Must have reliable transportation. Must be on-time to work and work assigned
– Industry Experience Med or Rec
– WSLCCB Certifications for medical marijuana
– Knowledge of WSLCCB Rules and Regulations
Duties & Responsibilities: (Subject to change over time)
– Provide information and educate customers on our products
– Maintain working knowledge of relevant state and federal laws regarding marijuana in
– Setup displays
– Operate POS system
– Maintain inventory control & high-volume cash handling
– Positive energy, team spirit, happy soul- our shop is good vibes only!
– Potential for advancement in roles and responsibilities