Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Remedy Store Manager provides leadership in cannabis retail sales.
This position is responsible for assisting the TEDCO CEO, in oversight of recreational shop operations & compliance.
This position has direct supervisory responsibilities over all sales staff while reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer of TEDCO.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Maintain staff performance results by coaching, mentoring, & counseling employees
- Prepare schedule expenditures within budgetary considerations; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services while maintaining inventories within acceptable and approved parameters.
- Market merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios
- Secure merchandise by training on security systems and measures.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintain operations by coordinating and enforcing, operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable.
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control.
- Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales.
- Analyze and interpret trends to facilitate planning.
- Deal with staffing issues such as conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organizing training and development.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments.
Must be 21 years of age
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
2 years consecutive cannabis employment experience required
5 years of business management experience requiredA
Ability to work holidays, nights and weekends.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from guests and other staff.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute ratio and percent and interpret graphs. Understanding of basic accounting principles.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret technical instructions in various forms and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
This position is classified as a sensitive position. Therefore, applicant must submit to and clear a pre-employment criminal background check and TCA licensing.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated passion to serve cannabis guests and community.
- Experience with Korona/Dauntless POS systems
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and ability to familiarize oneself with applicable Tribal Ordinances/Regulations.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff, guests and vendors.
- Ability to work a FLEXIBLE work schedule, nights and weekends.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Proven ability to manage and supervise teams effectively.
- Excellent business communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Korona, Microsoft Office Suite, Google.
- Developing Standards
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Reporting Research Results
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time and visit various work locations.
This is a normal retail sales setting; noise level ranges from quiet to moderate.
Native preference to hiring applies to all Remedy positions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $54,000.00 to $57,000.00 /year
- Cannabis management: 2 years (Required)
- Business Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Korona: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Every other week
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply