Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Bud Hut is looking for outgoing individuals who are interested in a long-term, entry level position and are willing to go above and beyond for our great customers.
We strive to provide the best service available.
Must have the ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced and always evolving work environment.
Being a team player is required, we have a large crew full of individual personalities.
A desire to help others, has the ability to self-educate and retain knowledge on the products we carry.
–Must be at least 21–
-Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
-High School diploma, or equivalent
-Prefer retail or customer service experience- —– excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to quickly learn procedures and acquire product knowledge
-Task oriented with the ability to finish assigned projects
– High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
– Attention to detail-
-Accurately count back change to customers – — Must be dependable and arrive to work for all scheduled shifts on time and prepared
– Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
– Basic computer skills, I.E. Excel/Word
– Ability to pass a criminal background check
– Competitive employee discount
– Advancement opportunities
Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to everyone.
Job Type: Part-time