Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Headset has approximately 45 employees and is headquartered in a vibrant and creative workspace in the Pioneer Square neighborhood in Seattle, WA.
Your mission as Headset Project Manager:
As Project Manager at Headset, you will be responsible for working in a dynamic, fast paced environment in one of the most interesting and fastest growing industries out there.
At Headset, we help the cannabis industry succeed by making more informed decisions through analytics and are looking for a self-starting, motivated individual to help drive many of our initiatives from start to finish in the project management role.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who enjoys working with high-performing teams to drive results.
This is Headset’s first dedicated Project Manager and as such the ideal candidate will need to bring experience and a proven project management playbook to the role.
We are looking for someone who will not just police projects.
The Headset Project Manager should view this as an opportunity to teach their fellow Headsetters how to consistently deliver on their initiatives thereby amplifying the impact of the entire team.
What you’ll be doing….
- Institute a robust project management framework to develop, track and facilitate operational initiatives within Headset
- Work to ensure projects are delivered on time and in scope
- Work with cross-functional teams and a diverse group of stakeholders to ensure tasks are accomplished
- Document project efforts and take meeting minutes; present regular updates to senior leadership about projects’ status and key results
- Build a framework for daily status reporting on project process
- Leverage systems and tools to track overall progress of projects
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders; escalate to key stakeholders as needed
- Minimize any project risks through risk management and analysis
- Codify learnings and best practices and develop playbooks for future use
What skills and experience we envision in the ideal candidate…
- At least five years of experience in project management
- The ability to inspire a shared vision for the team
- Is an excellent coach and communicator
- Has strong integrity
- Brings enthusiasm to the job
- Experience building systems and processes to facilitate goal completion
- Ability to delegate, followup and ensure tasks are completed
- Stays cool under pressure with tight deadlines
- Has great team-building skills
- Enjoys problem solving
- Is able to work with broad group of team members with different communication styles
At Headset, we are a group of people, working to fulfill a common mission –to help businesses easily understand the cannabis industry through data analytics and market intelligence, enabling them to make better-informed decisions, unlocking success and pushing the industry forward.
How we act – with each other and our customers – embodies the five core values we believe in:
- Ownership – “Find the holes and fix them; Dedication”
- Trust – “Integrity; Radical transparency”
- Empathy – “Deep understanding; Team before self”
- Data – “Data driven to the core; Measurement is critical”
- Growth – “Speed is critical; Keep it simple”
Is this you?
Do you share our values?
Does this sound like the kind of environment where you’ll feel inspired to do your best and most meaningful work?
If the answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer a competitive base salary, incentive bonus for outstanding performance, a generous stock option package and great benefits.
Headset is an equal opportunity employer.