Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
At Dama Financial, we’re bringing financial inclusion to an industry that is one of the largest market opportunities of this decade – cannabis.
We’ve spent the past 3 years creating financial solutions that now serve as the building blocks and a financial framework for businesses in the underserved cannabis industry.
Dama Financial was founded by entrepreneurs that have a proven track record of successfully leveraging modern technology to provide financial inclusion to historically unbanked categories.
During the past 3 years, Dama’s leadership team has turned their focus to addressing the challenges burdening the cannabis industry – the unbanked category of our time.
We’re seeking hungry self-starters to join our team of optimistic problem solvers.
We believe that success is driven by a combination of passion and curiosity which fuels rapid innovation at our Company as we seek to lead the market with best-in-class offerings.
If you identify with our mission and have what it takes to add value to our organization, submit your resume today.
An overview of the problem we’re tackling.
With limited access to financial services, about 70 percent of all cannabis-related businesses (CRBs) use cash for all their transactions.
Cash-intensive operations can pose major threats to public safety, incur high costs to properly manage, and be vulnerable to theft.
Ten percent of all financial and product loss in the cannabis industry is attributed to external robberies that some businesses attempt to combat with security equipment and armed guards – a costly risk to manage.
Even with those safety measures in place, there’s a bigger problem to worry about: employee theft which is believed to contribute to about 90% of all loss in the industry.
From an efficiency perspective, cash ridden CRBs operate at a fundamental disadvantage.
With cannabis sales expected to potentially reach $75 billion by 2030, CRBs need to establish a reliable financial framework to thrive.
Our unique positioning enables us to deliver.
Dama Financial, through its bank partners, provides CRBs with access to transparent and sustainable banking and payment solutions.
Using innovative technology, data and artificial intelligence, Dama exceeds the compliance and regulatory requirements for servicing CRBs, bringing legitimacy to the rapidly growing cannabis industry.
Dama’s comprehensive and compliant financial framework offers CRBs the option to maintain cashless operations, reducing their exposure to security risks while improving their business efficiencies and operational focus.
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Sales Representative who is ready to roll up their sleeves, generate leads and close sales.
You are the first contact between a prospective customer and Dama Financial, so you must possess a professional demeanor and have great interpersonal skills.
You must also be a self-starter who strives to exceed sales goals.
You must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment, think outside the box and be a proactive problem solver.
- Identify new potential customers and sell them Dama Financial products and services to drive topline revenue growth and customer acquisition levels.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Maintain positive business relationship to ensure future sales of new products to existing customer base.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Ability to be highly productive in an ever-changing and constantly evolving market.
- A relentless emphasis on continuously filling the pipeline of leads and opportunities.
- If needed, coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Recommend changes in products and service by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Travel is required.
Experience that would be great to have.
- Work experience in sales and marketing.
- Proven track record in achieving sales goals.
- Have worked in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
Traits that may indicate you are a fit.
- Ability to listen to potential customer needs and meet those needs.
- Obsessive commitment to prospecting and closing sales.
- Enjoy people and possess good prospecting skills.
- You’ve ever started or run a business before.
- Team player and will do whatever it takes.
- Flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
It’s a two-way street. How can Dama support you as an employee?
As an organization, we are proud of our ability to rapidly respond to industry change.
As such, the Dama work environment is fast paced and fosters careers that are driven by a balance of entrepreneurship and collaboration.
Dama’s leaders are mentors who empower Dama employees to explore their strengths while offering honest and immediate feedback.
Due to the nature of financial systems, you will be required to pass a background check.
· Work from home options
Send resumes to email@example.com