Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Kush.com is looking for a passionate and talented Accounting Clerk to be a key contributor to our Finance organization.
The position has an emphasis on Accounts Receivable duties including but not limited to daily high-volume processing of cash receipts and customer account collections.
This position will also support other ad hoc projects and data processing.
We’re looking for a candidate who is highly detail-oriented, has the ability to process large volumes of data, is a self-starter who possesses exceptional organization and communication skills, and has a passion for our business.
- Accept credit card payments by phone and record receipt in Quickbooks
- Record check receipts in Quickbooks and prepare deposits for the bank
- Review Aging of assigned accounts weekly
- Work with customers to bring delinquent accounts to a current status
- Contact customers by phone and email
- Research customer contact information utilizing internal and external resources
- Being a critical thinker with a solution oriented approach
- Engage in collection calls on past-due invoices as well as analyze customers from a risk standpoint and make recommendations to supervisor on all high value high risk customers
- Work with sales team to address customer issues
- Provide excellent customer service
- Prompt and professional responses to customer inquiries
- Regular reporting of delinquent accounts, progress and any significant customer issues
- Complete special projects as assigned
- 2+ years in a related field and/or equivalent work experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, and independent thinking
- Experience working with Quickbooks
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word/Excel
- Intermediate data entry skills
Kush is growing exponentially.
Back in 2014, we were the first legal cannabis tour company in Seattle but our pivot in 2017 to a digital cannabis and hemp marketplace is blowing up.
Our marketplace was first to market and is the only multi-state platform for licensed cannabis buyers and sellers.
Think e-bay for wholesale buyers and sellers of cannabis and hemp.
Our print & digital advertising product and trade shows has proven an excellent lead source for growth and has allowed us to build a stellar brand in the rapidly growing marijuana industry.
We are now poised to take our company national.
Our mission is to drive the cannabis and hemp industry toward responsible growth and global acceptance.