Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Must be 21 years or older to apply for this position.
This is a temporary/seasonal position until January 2020.
Permanent employment will be considered on January 1, 2020 and will be based on performance.
Responsible for trimming, weighing, assembling and packaging various forms of cannabis products including but not limited to flowers, pre-rolls and oil concentrates.
Production style work atmosphere- speed and consistency are crucial.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trim buds, make hash, fill cones, and weigh oil with speed and consistency
- Perform quality analysis of finished product
- Basic equipment calibration and maintenance
- Check to ensure containers are damage free
- Clean and prepare containers for packing
- Assemble and clean packaging materials and applying labels
- Fill packages with accurate and appropriate amounts of product
- Seal containers with finished product
- Accurately count, process, and pack finished goods
- Responsible for accurate tracking and weighing of all production projects as assigned by supervisors
- Prepare plants for drying after harvest
- Adhere to compliant, regulated work culture
- Other tasks as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This job can have a high amount of noise with music, machinery and talking. May require prolonged sitting/standing and repetitive movements. May require moderate lifting, as well as reaching, stooping, and kneeling tasks.
- Wages starting at $12.35/ hour
- Lots of opportunities for upward movement in growing company
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.35 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply