Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Performance Bonus! Trimmers and Packagers wanted
Earn valuable experience in the cannabis industry.
Walden Cannabis is one of the fastest growing cannabis distributors in Washington.
We are devoted to bringing the highest quality sustainable sun-grown cannabis products to consumers.
We are also committed to maintaining a diverse work environment that rewards dedication and excellence.
In short we want our team, our customers, and the environment to thrive.
Please include a cover letter and resume when applying.
- Trimming cannabis flower (minimum 1 lb per day)
- Weighing and packaging cannabis products
- Preparing and collating orders for delivery
- Manufacturing pre-roll joints
- Ensuring packaging and products are defect free
- You must be 21+ to apply
- Cover letter tailored to the position. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time with precision
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and ability to work in a tight knit team
- Strong work ethic
- Previous packaging or assembly-line experience
- Excellent manual dexterity & ability to see small detail
- Highly motivated with an infectious, positive attitude
*Compensation variable based on cash incentive program*
Includes: 2 weeks PTO per year + sick time + Advancement Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Everett, WA (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply