Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Acme Products is a busy i502 candy kitchen is looking to add a new member to our team!
As a Kitchen Assistant, you will:
- train to assist with production of confectionery
- prepare kitchen work areas
- re-fill supplies as needed
- perform daily cleaning duties
- package prepared products
- sort and prep for candy/chocolate making
- lift up to 35lbs (bags of sugar, boxes of packaging materials etc)
Location: Bellevue (Factoria)
Mon – Fri: 7am to 4pm
You must be currently living within an hour commute of our location to be considered. No out of state applicants will be considered.
This position requires that you are able to move efficiently and stand for extended periods.
Commercial kitchen experiences an asset.
Must have own reliable transportation and be able to pass a background check for employment.
Chocolate, candy, and sugar work experience of great interest but not required.
Please apply with cover letter and resume.
We look forward to working with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply