Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Seattle Hemp Company is a newly formed CBD distribution company based in the Seattle area with aggressive goals to expand throughout the pacific northwest immediately.
We are searching for an enthusiastic and energetic Territory Sales Manager to join our team!
We are in need of a results-driven, solutions-focused outside sales professional to lead our Lifestyle division.
This division includes but is not limited to Massage Therapy Spa’s, Yoga Studios, Gyms, Estheticians etc.
We are also driving immediate growth in our Pet and Health and Wellness verticals as well.
The Seattle Hemp Company was got its start after the founders recognized a market demand and need regarding distribution of high quality CBD products that come from highly ethical farmers and producers.
We pride ourselves on working with partners that are here to provide value through education while debunking common myths regarding the cannabis industry. The Seattle Hemp Company’s goal is to provide the best possible products, with the best possible sales support.
What’s my role!?
· Manage, train, and hire sales force
· Provide strategy and direction to sales force
· Formulate training programs, creating a sales methodology, and consistently checking performance against estimates to see if improvements need to be made
· Set up competitive or teamwork-based sales programs to drive the sales team to deliver profitable growth
· Oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the team to achieve their targets
· Work within set budget ensuring that the company is generating the most positive exposure and highest level of business possible for the advertising dollars spent
· Identify trade shows to attend and marketing publications for advertisement
· Implement Sales Hub, oversee utilization and training
· Maintain and Address uniformity and professionalism amongst team
· Create a culture of success with ongoing business and goal achievement
· Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
· Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
· Monitor customer, market and competitor activity
· Develop relationships with industry leaders, customers and market influencers
· Launch new products
· Clearly communicate customer needs to management team
· Monitor Sales Reps expense budgets and approve expenses.
· Participate in and support the strategic and annual planning process: this includes analysis of industry and market data, competitor information, customer growth plans, accurate forecasting, etc.
Who might you be?
· Multiple years of Sales Experience and Success
· College or University degree is a plus; but not necessary to qualify
· Passionate about our growing CBD Industry
· Eager to learn about the CBD industry from farm to consumer.
· Recognized as being an exceptional team player, who is self-directed and approachable
How will I be able to feed my family?
· Unlimited earning potential with NO CAPS
· Performance bonuses
· Employee profit share
· Investment Opportunities
· Insurance Options to be provided
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Expense account
· Professional Development tailored to your needs
· Donations to a variety of charitable non-profits
What support will I be provided with?
· Sales Hub Training
· Marketing Training
· Account on onboarding
· Product Knowledge & Training
· Goals Expectations
Industry Sales Professionals Needed:
· Health & Wellness Territory Sales Manager
· Lifestyle Territory Sales Manager
· Retail and Pet Industry Territory Sales Manager
· Business Development
“Intro to CBD
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring compound found in the resinous flower of cannabis, a plant with a rich history as a medicine going back thousands of years. Today the therapeutic properties of CBD are being tested and confirmed by scientists and doctors around the world. A safe, non-addictive substance, CBD is one of more than a hundred “phytocannabinoids,” which are unique to cannabis and endow the plant with its robust therapeutic profile.
CBD is closely related to another important medicinally active phytocannabinoid: tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the compound that causes the high that cannabis is famous for. These are the two components of cannabis that have been most studied by scientists.
Both CBD and THC have significant therapeutic attributes. But unlike THC, CBD does not make a person feel “stoned” or intoxicated. That’s because CBD and THC act in different ways on different receptors in the brain and body.
CBD can actually lessen or neutralize the psychoactive effects of THC, depending on how much of each compound is consumed. Many people want the health benefits of cannabis without the high – or with less of a high.
The fact that CBD is therapeutically potent as well as non-intoxicating, and easy to take as a CBD oil, makes it an appealing treatment option for those who are cautious about trying cannabis for the first time.”
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $1,500,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Store Discounts
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Ops Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Monday to Friday