Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Dragon Analytical Environmental Laboratory (DAL) is seeking an immediate hire Inbound Sales Representative for Lab Services—*MUST BE 21-YRS OLD*—due to the nature of the analysis/testing materials.
- This position is a full-time position for one incumbent.
- Salary is DOE
- Must have background or some understanding of environmental chemistry terminology;
- This position needs someone with excellent memory, ability to ask questions and interface with the public daily. A creative thinker and resourceful to provide correct information.
- Must pass a 3-month probationary period to successfully secure permanent position status.
- We will provide DRAGON lab-specific on-the-job training. This is an mid-level position.
- DAL does not provide retirement, health/dental benefits at this time due to the size of our business
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
To be MOST successful in this position you should be:
- You must like having fun at work, in an eclectic, geek-driven environment;
- Uses easy-to-understand language
- Is articulate and can clearly communicate their point of view
- Is punctual and responds in a timely manner
- Does research and comes to each conversation prepared
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and isn’t afraid to make decisions
- Is transparent and open, which can help build trust
- Stays up to date on trends and happenings in our industry
- Understands the big picture and can work with diverse teams
- Has a strong curiosity and interest in learning
- Is knowledgeable about our product or service (*or at least familiar!)
- Has an active social media presence and online reputation
About US: DAL is a full service environmental and analytical laboratory specializing in drinking water, permitting, cannabis and hazardous waste analysis. We are a veteran-owned, small business, that is diversified, eclectic and fun to work for and passionate about what we do!
We are an equal opportunity employer
When applying, include your resume, cover letter and valid references. Please apply using this advertisement and not through our company website or via telephone calls. We will only honor applications received through Indeed.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Soliciting leads: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Succession Planning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Required)
- Other forms
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Ops Manager
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift