Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
*To assist all customers of Buddy’s Cannabis and fellow employees to the best of my ability
- Create an atmosphere of comfort and education
- Maintain a positive attitude and energy
- Facilitate customer transactions with inventory and cash accuracy in mind
- Stay educated on current laws and perform job functions accordingly
- Proper product knowledge at all times
Duties and responsibilities
- Cash Handling: Accounting for cash as it is received is your responsibility, maintain accuracy and organization throughout shift. Use of basic math skills essential to position.
- Inventory Controls: Keep supervisor and inventory manager informed of all products needing to be restocked or adjusted throughout shift. Scan and verify manually all items to ensure selling of correct items during transactions.
- Product Knowledge: At the start of all shifts, it is necessary to check for any new products that have become part of active inventory since last shift worked. This can be done by referring to the New Items Tags, that will be updated regularly to reflect all new and current active inventory. This can also be done by referring to the new items board.
- Daily Organization: Ensure all products in every category is properly displayed and signage up to date. Keep work space and store neat and organized always. Use something, put it away when finished.
- Cleaning: Every shift staff are responsible for maintaining a clean work atmosphere. Areas of special interest include: dusting surfaces, sweeping, mopping before/after hours, bathrooms, break room, office, cleaning all glass, displays, garbage emptied, recycling, lot maintenance.
- Policy Knowledge: Regular review of company policy information and state law. Ask questions for what you do not have the answers to.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Every other week
- Shift Lead
- Ops Manager
- Every other week
- Weekends required
- Holidays required