Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Wick & Mortar, based in the historic Pioneer Square neighborhood in Seattle, is the first and oldest cannabis branding and marketing agency.
We work with cannabis and CBD clients all over the world and country, providing a full range of branding and marketing services, including brand strategy, logo and web design, photography and video, social media, content marketing, and more.
And now we’re expanding our marketing team!
We are looking for a motivated, creative, and organized candidate to work hand-in-hand with our Director of Marketing.
If you are interested in being part of a founding team in an exciting new industry, this job is for you.
We are a fast-moving agency with expansive opportunities for upward growth…plus, we’re fun!
Our office is located in Pioneer Square.
It comes with very cute office dogs, a massage chair, waterfront view, plus a fun and collaborative work environment.
Lunch is on us every Thursday and we’re 420 friendly.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified leads to our account services team
- Work hand-in-hand with our Director of Marketing
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Oversee all social media for our agency
- Manage the creation of marketing material, from website banners to print materials, infographics, presentations, and lead magnets
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust campaigns accordingly
This job is for you if…
- You are a self starter. You can find ways to be productive without hand holding, you are capable of moving a project forward.
- You are highly organized. Lists are your love language, color coordination your religion.
- You are willing and able to Google for answers!
- You like to write and are capable of creating, editing, and publishing blog
- You know your way around social media
- You under SEO at a high level, at the very least
- You’ve got experience with email marketing campaigns
- You are numerically literate. Maybe you’re no math major, but you’re comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Previous experience in cannabis a plus, but not required
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat a major plus
- You’ve got 2-4 years experience in marketing, advertising related fields
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- relevant marketing: 2 years (Required)
- cannabis: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Monday to Friday