Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
New Leaf Enterprises is a Tier-3 cannabis producer/processor looking to expand our production crew!
Our mission is to provide some of the highest quality cannabis on the market.
To achieve this goal, we need high energy individuals with the ability to multi-task and change directions quickly.
A passion for cannabis and the willingness to learn new skills will put you at the top of the list of candidates.
As of right now, we are looking for an experienced Pre-Roll/Joint Production Specialist.
We offer flexible schedules and an open-minded work environment for people from all walks of life.
We are looking for hard working, reliable, driven individuals, with good communication skills, who like working with a team to accomplish goals and is willing to work in other areas of our warehouse if necessary (Trim, Packaging, Cultivation).
Please send your Resume along with a short Cover Letter to be taken seriously. We will be scheduling interviews immediately with potential candidates.
The Pre-Roll Production Specialist is responsible for taking in inventory of cured flower and using a pre-roll manufacturing device to weigh out the correct amount of flower to create pre-rolls, adjusting weight, finishing, packaging, sealing, labeling and tracking the finished product precisely and effectively.
All dried flower inventory attained from the Processing department must be accurately accounted for – accuracy in weighing product, fulfilling product, labeling, and inventory is paramount.
The Pre-Roll Production Specialist is also responsible for maintaining a perpetually clean work space to provide a sterile environment for production of company products.
Our ideal candidate has a relentlessly positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and great attention to detail.
- Ensure all Pre-Roll manufacturing processes are followed according to prescribed SOP’s while also identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies
- Prepare material for production, package product without degrading the quality, processing and assembling cannabis and materials to form pre-rolls, weighing it on a certified scale to an exact weight and placing the product in appropriate bins/bags/storage
- Coordinate with the Pre-Roll manufacturing team for efficient pre-roll production, packaging, labeling, and Department cleanup
- Prioritize manufacturing of strains based on inventory availability and the Sales Manager or Director of Operations direction
- Keep a accurate count of all packaged product and weight(s) of product used for an accurate end of day reconciliation of packaged inventory and remaining inventory.
- Logging weights, counts, and waste on respective tracking sheets.
- Tracking/tagging, moving, tagging, and converting out product in accordance with state compliance in traceability system.
- Develop a skill in analyzing potential problems with strains and product being packaged – ability to identify problems that may have been over looked and bringing these issues to the Director of Operations attention
- Share responsibility of clean-up of all processing areas and equipment at the end of every day
- Team members may be trained to have a basic knowledge of the traceability/inventory system as it pertains to the department
- Processing and building finished goods packaging (preparing joint packaging, tubes, bags)
- Providing assistance to Packaging, Cultivation, and Lab departments when necessary
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have reliable transportation
– At least 1-2 years of Pre Roll Production experience preferred
– 1-2 years experience in production environment required
– Basic knowledge of cannabis
– Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
– Must be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure and technique
– Good eye-hand coordination and excellent attention to detail
– Must be able to work well in a group and independently; demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
– Ability to perform a monotonous task with great efficiency over 8 hour work periods without losing quality
– Must be able to perform all basic warehouse abilities.
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the job
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- pre-roll production: 1 year (Required)
- production: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented