Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
New Leaf Enterprises is a Tier-3 cannabis producer/processor looking to expand our production crew!
Our mission is to provide some of the highest quality cannabis on the market.
To achieve this goal, we need high energy individuals with the ability to multi-task and change directions quickly.
A passion for cannabis and the willingness to learn new skills will put you at the top of the list of candidates.
As of right now, we are looking for experienced trimmers who can trim more than 1.5lbs+ per shift.
We offer flexible schedules and an open-minded work environment for people from all walks of life.
We are looking for hard working, reliable, driven individuals, with good communication skills, who like working with a team to accomplish goals and is willing to work in other areas of our warehouse if necessary (Trim, Packaging, Cultivation).
Please send your Resume along with a short Cover Letter to be taken seriously. We will be scheduling interviews immediately with potential candidates.
This position may entail the following:
- Harvesting, prepping, trimming of cannabis following company SOP’s
- Shuck cannabis flowers from stems
- Sort cannabis flowers by grade, quality analysis
- Recording weights accurately
- Hanging cannabis flowers to dry
- Clean work areas and hand tools using cleaning solutions
- Examine flower to ensure quality standards are met
- Processing and building finished goods packaging (weighing out bags, heatsealing, rolling joints, applying labels, tubing pre-rolls)
- Providing assistance to Packaging, Cultivation, and Lab departments
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must have at least one year of recent trimming experience
– Basic knowledge of cannabis
– Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
– Must be detail oriented
– Must be an enthusiastic outgoing team player with a strong spirit of cooperation
– Must be able to perform all basic warehouse abilities. Previous warehouse labor experience preferred
– Must be able to stand for long periods of time
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the job
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- trimming: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused