Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
An entry level position is now available with a fast growing and reputable company in the cannabis industry!
Interra Oils is looking for someone who is incredibly detail, deadline and results oriented.
We need someone who is a motivated self-starter, because if we need to micro manage you, we’re just going to let you go instead.
This job includes packaging and weighing all different types of cannabis products. From flower and pre rolls to vape cartridges and concentrates.
The skill set/ responsibilities include the following:
* Assembly line style manufacturing of tiny parts
* Can effectively use Microsoft Word and is generally computer proficient at a basic level
* Feels comfortable working with manufacturing style equipment/filling equipment
* Putting together packaging such as small boxes – and filling them
* Weighing and packaging flower into a finished product
* Filing, weighing, and twisting joints
* Stickering and labeling product
* Dispensing liquids into packages manually or by machine
* Cleaning spaces such as tables and floors
* Attention to detail but able to work quickly
* Other projects as they arise
The pay starts out small with a probationary period.
The employee will be strictly held to a production standard.
If the employee meets quotas the hourly will increase!
Salary: $14.00 /hour
MUST BE 21 OR OLDER!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time