Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Our growing Eastside-based wholesale business needs an Outside Sales/Account Rep to manage existing accounts and continue to grow the Western Washington business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing existing customer business, making deliveries, identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads.
This exciting opportunity offers the chance to drive across Washington state, and occasionally into Oregon; with 25-40% mid-week overnight travel.
This position calls on cannabis dispensaries and headshops; so must be comfortable in those environments.
The job requires being physical, so lifting and moving bins weighing upwards of 40-50 pounds a few times on a daily basis.
Reporting directly to the COO, this role can also help monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging ideas, and develop plans to expand revenue.
If you have prior experience in outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you!
- Manage existing account relationships and fulfill orders on a regular basis
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s presence
- Update customer information in the company contact database
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- May attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Required: age of 21+, as position calls on cannabis dispensaries
- Required: clean driving record and proof of personal vehicle insurance
- Required: 1-2 years previous sales experience
- Required: impeccable attention to detail and accuracy with numbers
- Desired: some previous outside sales/cold calling experience
- Preferred: i502 experience
- Daily local driving, with overnight travel 25-40% percent of the time
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Proactive warm & cold calling to set up own schedule of appointments
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both in person and on the phone
- Prioritizes time planning & management
- Great writing ability to support follow up communication efforts
Compensation: starting salary between $40,000 – $45,000 / year with opportunity for commissions
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Cold Calling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Communication Skills: 2 years (Required)
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Clean Driving Record: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Renton, WA (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Paid time off
- Ops Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time: