Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Be part of an exciting new industry!
Have fun working with a diverse group of like-minded people!
We are seeking hard-working, versatile, motivated individuals to help package a variety of cannabis-infused products at our processing facility.
We are looking for a reliable, punctual person who is comfortable with performing repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Baked goods/confectionery packaging experience is preferred but not required.
We are seeking individuals who are organized, have an excellent work ethic looking for an entry level job in the cannabis industry.
This is a ground-floor opportunity with excellent potential for advancement!
– Must be detail oriented
– Ability to sit or stand for long periods
– Ability to focus in a busy environment
– Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work well with others
– Ability to notice and prevent mistakes
– Ability and desire to work as a team
– Prior packaging experience preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ WORKING CONDITIONS:
– Must be at least 21 years of age.
– Moving around the packaging floor requires hours of standing and walking on hard surfaces.
– The packaging station requires frequent stooping, bending, and balancing.
– Grasping and repetitive movement or pressure involving wrists or hands are required in all aspects of packaging.
– The ability to occasionally lift 50 lbs. and more frequently lift 25 lbs or less is required.
– The movement of pallets, packaging, and finished products require the ability to push/pull 500 lbs.
In order to be considered for this position, please send your resume and a brief explanation about why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply