Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leaf Chief is a lean and growing Cannabis producer and processor.
We are looking for help in general administration including inventory tracking, compliance, communication, organizational support, some bookkeeping, and potentially some design.
This position is hourly and will occur mostly M-F during normal business hours.
- Highly productive and dutiful administrative work
- Work with our software systems including for traceability (of product, orders, and inventory), time tracking, bookkeeping, file sharing, communication, design work, and otherwise.
- Inventory management including knowledge of quantities on-hand (physically weighing product and coordinating its proper and current inventory accounting) and persistent and detailed interaction with our inventory software system
- inventory management of our supplies and materials, including soils; nutrients; packaging jars, bags, stickers, tubes, cones, labels; office supplies, kitchen supplies, bathroom supplies, etc, etc.
- CRM system management including taking and uploading notes; assigning and scheduling tasks; and managing contacts and general administration of CRM system
- Focal point and persistent communication with all teams generally, especially coordinating inventory availability
- Possibly participate in vendor days or other events
- Ocasional extended hours
- Some social media interactions
- Some bookkeeping, light or heavy depending on experience
- Some assistance on overseeing and ensuring compliant procedures
- Extensive filing and organization of all paperwork including invoices, manifests, receipts, and bills
- Mail administration
- Personable and polite external communications
- Any other tasks as assigned. ie. if we are short-handed elsewhere, we will shift you over for a day
- Proper use of time tracking software
- Very strict legal compliance in a highly regulated industry
- Sobriety on the job
Ideal candidate will have:
- I-502 Cannabis industry experience
- CRM systems experience such as Hubspot
- Traceability systems experience such as Grow Flow
- Passion for the Cannabis industry and for our role in it
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Medium to high degree of technical ability
- Highly outgoing, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial mindset
Extra desirable skills include:
- Bookkeeping experience
- Photography skills
- Social media administration experience
- Design experience or taste
- Preferred at least 1 year experience in Cannabis industry
- Preferred at least 3 years experience in administration
- Required highly cleanly and organized
- Required high school diploma
- Preferred bachelor’s degree
- Required proper grammar and effective communication skills
- Required 21 years of age or older
- Required pass background check
We have been careful to build a hard-working and enjoyable team and are looking to find members with integrity, character, and that are a good fit.
In working here you will get to be a part of a dynamic fast-paced company, help it progress into something valuable, and wear a bunch of hats as we build it.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location