Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact initial recruiter with questions or to apply.
Tamerlane Trading, Washington State’s first and largest cannabis brokerage services company, is looking for a customer centric and driven Key Account Manager to join a fun and dynamic inside Sales team.
In this role, you will take pride in delivering exceptional customer service, from the first contact through to the order management process.
Our company and sales teams are a customer-obsessed, tight-knit, supportive group.
We focus on the “we” and how we can all succeed in exceeding customer expectations.
A career with Tamerlane combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a corporation.
- Manage existing key accounts, insuring their regular purchasing needs are met, orders are processed timely and accurately
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit or call on prospective customers and potential business development opportunities
- Generate strong leads
- Work closely with your Sales Manager to develop and execute against a territory plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline
- Account management know-how
- Identify target prospects and generate interest through email, social media, cold calling
- Mine contact information and update account profile information
- Qualify prospects via the phone, email or webinar meetings
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Submit and process customer orders completely, utilizing internal inventory system
- Plan and develop your own sales funnel using our CRM platform
- Meet and exceed company daily, weekly, and monthly metrics and KPI’s
- Send daily, weekly, and monthly email offers to the key accounts you manage
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Develop and Maintain expert industry knowledge by attending industry events; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; take part in cannabis education days
- Visit top performing accounts
- Occasionally participate in evening and/or weekend promotions and assist with special events as needed
We are looking for a team player who is driven, proactive, and passionate about the space, our business and the opportunity, and are effective problem solvers able to execute with little supervision. The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of successful B2B sales experience with an emphasis on acquiring new and developing existing customers accounts\
- A successful, proven track record of managing a robust sales pipeline and meeting or exceeding your monthly targets
- Highly energetic and motivated with a “get it done” attitude
- Experience cold call prospecting and exceptional follow-up and account management
- A keen ability to identify customer needs and deliver value-add at every opportunity
- Experience using CRM software and inventory systems
- Drive to exceed revenue targets
- Passion for & responsibility to the customer
- A consultative, solution based sales methodology
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Experience in being driven by deadlines
- Detail-oriented approach
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- Desire for prospecting and are skilled at negotiations and closing deals
- Excellent judgment and relentlessly high standards
- Cannabis/hemp knowledge and experience ranging from seed to retail sale and an in-depth understanding of cannabis/hemp extraction processes, how i502 and the national CBD market works (preferred)
Tamerlane’s mission is to create an economically viable, stable and sustainable cannabis industry.
Tamerlane provides Washington State cannabis operators access to the largest network of trusted buyers, suppliers, and service providers in the state.
More than 300 licensed cannabis producer/processors rely on Tamerlane to help them increase revenues, reduce time to market, and improve operational efficiencies.
Tamerlane offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Compensation package includes base salary, plus commissions and bonus schedule.
Base salary will depend on experience.
Tamerlane Trading is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Tamerlane are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Job Type: Full-time
- account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply