Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Founded in 2015, Headset is the only company turning retail-derived data into real-time insights to help businesses easily understand the cannabis industry through data analytics and market intelligence, enabling them to make better-informed decisions, unlocking success and pushing the industry forward.
Headset drives a competitive edge for retailers, vendors/producers, distributors, and companies looking to enter the market.
This enables the supply chain to react to consumer demand, delivering the right product, right volume and allowing our customers, to provide top-notch consumer service and always keep up with trends.
The cannabis industry’s velocity is like no other.
Headset provides its customers with the tools for better decision-making via our various market intelligence offerings and operational insights.
We deliver this in a sleek, intuitive, and easy-to-use solution set.
Headset has approximately 45 employees and is headquartered in a vibrant and creative workspace in the Pioneer Square neighborhood in Seattle, WA.
Your mission as Headset’s Graphic Designer:
At Headset, we’re working to revolutionize market and operational intelligence for the cannabis industry and we’re looking for a passionate and creative Graphic Designer as a full-time hire.
You’ll be on our small but mighty marketing team and be expected to work cross-functionally to contribute to the wide range of needs across the company, from designing traditional print ads and collateral to digital ads and marketing/sales assets (from email to social media posts to vanity web pages and more).
If you get excited about working in fast-paced environments, with lots of exposure and opportunities to learn and grow, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing….
- Concept and develop assets, direct response graphics and animations (potentially videos) while following brand guidelines and best practices.
- Development of digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with marketing lead.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics, for print and web usage.
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales and BD teams in the creation of digital and print assets that drive leads and conversions.
- Work closely with analytics team to strategically think about business problems and create visually compelling designs that effectively communicate the message and goals required by the marketing team.
- Work with marketing and design leads on a consistent basis to leverage data and learnings to optimize and determine actionable items for strategy and messaging that inform future creative process and designs.
- Work with marketing and design leads in concepting and testing website design assets towards the optimization and freshness of our web properties.
What skills and experience we envision in the ideal candidate…
- Degree in graphic design, UI design, electronic media design, or similar field or equivalent amount of related experience.
- 2-4 years prior work experience in a related full-time role.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your process and design thinking.
- Experience across a variety of channels (web, mobile, email, print, social media).
- Fast and flexible work style with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work collaboratively in an environment that values innovation, flexibility, and creativity.
- Proactive problem-solver with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Detail oriented, responsible, and accountable for projects and timelines.
- Ability to understand business strategies and user research.
- Ability to translate complex data analysis into digestible and approachable infographics and assets.
- Understanding of typography, photography, spatial relationships & other design elements.
- Ability to interpret and extend existing brand and product guidelines in the context of developing new experiences.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite. Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, with a strong illustration & compositing ability.
- Infographics design experience a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects a plus.
- Experience with Webflow and HTML/CSS coding a plus.
At Headset, we are a group of people, working to fulfill a common mission.
How we act – with each other and our customers – embodies the five core values we believe in:
- Ownership – “Find the holes and fix them; Dedication”
- Trust – “Integrity; Radical transparency”
- Empathy – “Deep understanding; Team before self”
- Data – “Data driven to the core; Measurement is critical”
- Growth – “Speed is critical; Keep it simple”
Is this you?
Do you share our values?
Does this sound like the kind of environment where you’ll feel inspired to do your best and most meaningful work?
If the answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer a competitive base salary, incentive bonus for outstanding performance, a generous stock option package and great benefits.
Headset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday