Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Founded in 2015, Headset is the only company turning retail-derived data into real-time insights to help businesses easily understand the cannabis industry through data analytics and market intelligence, enabling them to make better-informed decisions, unlocking success and pushing the industry forward.
Headset drives a competitive edge for retailers, vendors/producers, distributors, and companies looking to enter the market.
This enables the supply chain to react to consumer demand, delivering the right product, right volume and allowing our customers, to provide top-notch consumer service and always keep up with trends.
The cannabis industry’s velocity is like no other.
Headset provides its customers with the tools for better decision-making via our various market intelligence offerings and operational insights.
We deliver this in a sleek, intuitive, and easy-to-use solution set.
Headset has approximately 45 employees and is headquartered in a vibrant and creative workspace in the Pioneer Square neighborhood in Seattle, WA.
Your mission as Headset’s Marketing Manager:
At Headset, we’re working to revolutionize market and operational intelligence for the cannabis industry and we’re looking for a passionate and creative Marketing Manager as a full-time hire.
You’ll be on our small but mighty marketing team and be expected to work cross-functionally to contribute to the wide range of needs across the company, from planning and executing lead gen to designing and managing lead nurturing campaigns across multiple channels (from email to social media channels).
If you have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and are able to plan and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns; if you are obsessed with results – target inbound leads – you execute, measure, and iterate all digital marketing efforts, constantly “dialing in the knobs”; and if you get excited about working in fast-paced environments, with lots of exposure and opportunities to learn and grow, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing….
- Assist in planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and blog campaigns.
- Build and maintain brand social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends/insights and optimize assets and messaging towards performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams in the creation of campaigns and nurturing programs that drive leads and conversions.
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing growth strategies.
- Manage email program and continue to improve engagement metrics and audience growth.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end prospect to member experience across multiple channels and touch points.
- Continuous optimization of conversion points and user funnels
- Collaborate with external agencies, partners and internal design team towards marketing and sales goals.
- Execute SEO best practices towards our web presence and organic growth.
What skills and experience we envision in the ideal candidate…
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field preferred.
- 3 to 5 yrs of digital marketing experience. B2B environment preferred.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or blog campaigns, towards business growth (acquisition and/or engagement).
- Highly analytical with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Knowledge of planning and executing social media campaigns (Organic and Paid).
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Fast and flexible work style with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work collaboratively in an environment that values innovation, flexibility, and creativity.
- Proactive problem-solver with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Detail oriented, responsible, and accountable for projects and timelines.
- Ability to understand business strategies and user research.
- Familiarity with HubSpot / Marketo / Pardot strongly preferred.
- Understands current best practices with B2B focused social media strategies and platform capabilities a plus.
- Triage and manage inbound lead pipeline through scoring and attribution a plus.
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and Keyword research a plus.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
At Headset, we are a group of people, working to fulfill a common mission. How we act – with each other and our customers – embodies the five core values we believe in:
- Ownership – “Find the holes and fix them; Dedication”
- Trust – “Integrity; Radical transparency”
- Empathy – “Deep understanding; Team before self”
- Data – “Data driven to the core; Measurement is critical”
- Growth – “Speed is critical; Keep it simple”
Is this you? Do you share our values? Does this sound like the kind of environment where you’ll feel inspired to do your best and most meaningful work? If the answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer a competitive base salary, incentive bonus for outstanding performance, a generous stock option package and great benefits. Headset is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- B2B: 3 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday