Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, CA, OR and IA, and launch plans underway.
We are currently seeking a Lead Budtender to join our Greenwood shop.
The Lead Budtender is responsible for processing guest orders while providing exceptional guest service and demonstrating advanced product knowledge.
The Lead Budtender position includes cash handling responsibilities and a high degree of compliance orientation.
The Lead Budtender may act as Lead In Charge in the absence of a Store Manager or Assistant Manager, ensuring shift open/close tasks are completed and serving as a leader for on-shift employees.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Familiarize guests with shop layout, product offerings, and order/purchase methods.
- Must be able to identify guest needs and explain product selection available, effectively steering them to use products that best fit their needs.
- Educate guests on Have A Heart online order systems.
- Set realistic expectations for the guest regarding shopping for recreational cannabis, including compliance regulations and purchase limits.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in customer service and/or cannabis.
- Some previous experience in a retail sales environment
Have a Heart is proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including insurance benefits for full-time employees, company discounts, and ongoing opportunities for career development.
This is a Union position, with benefits available after 90 days.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply