Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Midsize Producer Processor looking for skilled cannabis cultivation manager.
We grow indoor, supplemental light greenhouse, light deprivation and outdoor cannabis.
Must have strong organizational skills and be able to execute in a fast paced environment on a consistent basis.
Must have experience growing cannabis to apply.
Room for advancement if you excel at position.
Must be capable of creating planting schedules and executing them on schedule.
Accomplishes grow department objectives by managing staff, planning and evaluating department activities.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, as well as be moving around the entire shift.
Cultivation Manager Job Duties:
· Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, procedures and productivity standards.
· Maintains quality product by enforcing quality standards; analyzing and resolving quality problems, and recommending system improvements.
· Inventory and Plant management thru Cultivera
· Staff Scheduling
· Plant Audits
· Communicate with members of management from other departments to coordinate as needed.
· Train new employees and implement new policies as needed
· Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
· Maintain daily tasks, clones, mom and plant calendars
Cultivation Manager Skills and Qualifications
Performance Management, Project Management, Coaching, Supervision, Quality Management, Results Driven, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Handles Pressure, Giving Feedback
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cannabis Cultivation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off