Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
- Hand trim1.5-3 lbs. of finished flower per day
- Keep Workstations clean and organized.
- Assist with harvesting, take down,Trimming, Cleaning,Packaging, Production.
- Organize and separate as directed
- Ensures the stability and reputation of the cultivation facility by complying with legal requirements.
- Perform other tasks as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 21 years old
- Professional appearance and proper personal hygiene
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, and sometimes-chaotic startup environment
- Attention to detail and excellent hand eye coordination
- Environment will consist of office, indoor grow production, warehouse, and/or distribution environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma