Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, CA, OR and IA, and further launch plans underway.
This posting is for consideration for future Washington leadership opportunities. Please review our location-specific postings to apply for a specific location with a current opening.
The Shop Manager is responsible for the various tasks involved in the overall operation of an assigned shop, including ensuring full compliance with legal requirements and company policies, measuring business trends and maximizing sales/profitability by developing staff and by controlling expenses, shortages and all aspects of merchandising and inventory control.
The Shop Manager is expected to meet or exceed the expectations of their position by consistently demonstrating sound business management skills, fair process management skills, effective coaching of team members, and an overall leadership approach reflective of the Have a Heart company culture.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for general office operations, including taking, organizing and disseminating meeting minutes, preparing business correspondence, and working with MS Office and GSuite products on a constant basis. Manages all supervisory administrative tasks, including management of funds and media, receiving, inventory and payroll.
- Leads and motivates Store team to meet and exceed established financial and operational goals while maintaining a positive work environment and supporting the ongoing growth and development of all team members.
- Responsible for ensuring that Shop staff, including leadership team members, have opportunities for learning new and existing product details and uses, and assists in translating such knowledge into effective sales.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of an assigned store, including inventory management, receiving, guest service, cash handling, bookkeeping, long- and short-term planning and staff scheduling.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a supervisory role (supervisor, assistant manager or manager) within a fast-paced retail sales and/or customer service environment.
- Some administrative support experience in a customer service-based operation.
Preferred Education and Experience
- One (1) or more years supervisory experience within a cannabis retailer in the state in which the position is based.
- Working knowledge of cannabis industry compliance and operational best practices.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in cannabis retail or a similarly regulated industry.
Have a Heart is proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including company discounts, and ongoing opportunities for career development.
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply