Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing, Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
So, you’ve never heard of Docklight?
Thats okay, how about Marley Natural, The Goodship, Dutchy, Headlight or Wallops?
These are some of the landmark brands in the legal cannabis world.
As a Brand Manager at Docklight you hold the keys to cannabis brands that are shaping the industry.
Generate more love for the brands.
And then come up with some new brands that customers will love too.
It’s that simple or is it?
Legal cannabis is a complex, fast moving and highly regulated industry.
It will keep you on your toes, that much is guaranteed.
If you’re the type of person who is up for the challenge and wants to join a hardworking and extremely rewarding organization in the legal cannabis field, well, keep reading.
THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS IS GLOBAL. COME JOIN US.
We are Docklight, a small but growing private equity-backed company shaping the future of the rapidly growing legal cannabis industry.
We are building a portfolio of global brands that consumers love, in order to lead, legitimize, and define the future of cannabis.
We need bold leaders to join us. As the global industry evolves cannabis brands will play a key role in the growth of consumer adoption you can help build these brands one state and one country at a time.
At Docklight you’ll have the freedom to flex your intellect and creativity.
You’ll apply your skills, experience, and entrepreneurial spirit to a wide variety of projects on a global scale.
You’ll move fast, think on your feet and never be bored.
This is a new frontier.
It’s fast-paced and complex but deeply rewarding for those up to the challenge.
Salaries and benefit packages are very competitive.
The office and its unparalleled lake view are among the best in Seattle.
You’ll be appreciated and welcomed as part of our team.
This is your chance to make a lasting impact on the rapidly developing cannabis industry.
Are you ready?
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Docklight Brand Manager you will steward the development and growth of multiple emerging brands in the global cannabis industry.
You will develop and execute holistic marketing and brand development strategies in across multiple markets that build brand reputation, market share, consumer love and partner interest.
You will learn to understand and love the breadth and complexities of the cannabis marketplace.
You’ll use this knowledge to deliver consumers meaningful brands, products and experiences that resonate and build loyalty.
- Own it. You’ll define and maintain global brand vision, mission, and voice across all channels. No pressure.
- Plan. Create, manage and execute quarterly and annual global brand activation and marketing strategy. That’s right, your’e doing it all, were scrappy like that.
- Speak. Maintain channel communication for your brands, bring the brands to the people.
- Localize. Lead development of global and market specific brand content.
- Rationalize. Manage brand product offering, tell about whats working and what needs changing.
- Crunch. Use your innate ability to garner insights from data to tailor marketing strategy to relevant trends and data.
- Differentiate. Our brands are like no other, develop brand and product differentiation and value proposition relative to competition.
- Be thoughtful. Establish suggested product pricing strategy and positioning per market, work with our partners in market to make sure its right.
- Promote. Develop sales kits (collateral, templates, SWAG, merchandising, POS, etc.) for our partners in manufacturing and sales.
- Launch! Develop and execute brand launch strategy for new brands and partnerships.
- Review. Audit brand and product communication make sure it adheres to brand guidelines and your vision.
- Share. Work with internal and external sales teams and marketing teams to share your vision, make them believe in your plan.
- Teach. Work with the team here to share your knowledge, be willing to learn from us too!
- Filter. Vet new product requests (there will be a ton) and manage packaging and product development for the ones that make sense.
- Track. Prove its working. Establish and track sales & performance metrics and adjust strategy per results.
- Budget. Spend wisely, create budgets for you brands, manage and track your spends.
- Collaborate. Coordinate closely with Account Managers to ensure fluid execution with external partners.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 5+ years CPG marketing experience, preferably in fast-growth and/or highly regulated industry
- Proven ability leading CPG brand development from ideation through commercialization
- High level of creativity, big picture thinker with attention to detail
- Demonstration of cross-discipline execution of brand and marketing strategy
- Advanced communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to succeed despite chaos
- Ability to interpret, organize and visualize data
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and execute
- Dynamic, creative and passionate about brand development and innovative marketing
- Knowledge and experience in the cannabis industry interesting but not required
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs. We are an equal opportunity employer. Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended.
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply