Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Millions trust Leafly to help them find unbiased information about nearby strains and dispensaries, discover new cannabis brands and products, and to stay up-to-date on the latest cannabis information.
Leafly started as an Excel spreadsheet and has since grown to become the largest cannabis information resource in the world.
We are expanding rapidly, and we are looking for smart, forward-thinking leaders to help us achieve our goal of shaping the global cannabis landscape.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation.
Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored.
If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What we look for in our Product Managers
Product managers at Leafly are responsible for defining, driving and executing our strategic product vision.
They are communicative, highly collaborative, analytical, and above all else – leaders.
You’ll be tasked with balancing speed, learnings and quality – all in an effort to deliver products that drive real impact for our customers, clients, and the business.
What we are looking for in this role
As a Sr. Product Manager, you’ll be a leader within the Product & UX group, helping evangelize Product’s role at Leafly and defining and driving product strategy.
The Engagement & Retention team is a brand new team for the product, design and engineering organization.
You will be responsible for developing the product strategy by defining the customer experience and business goals and the path to get there.
Together with design and engineering leadership, you will build an agile product development team.
You will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing the customer problems to solve, and collaborating with design, content strategy, engineering and marketing create the most engaging, awe-inspiring products in cannabis.
This includes but is not limited to reviews, follows, favorites and loyalty.
Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Work with Engineering, Design, Data, Operations, Marketing, and Senior Leadership to scope projects, problem solve, and deliver quality products and features to our customers.
- Help create and execute the vision and product roadmap for the engagement and retention user journeys on Leafly.
- Own the full product development lifecycle, from ideation to definition, through execution and launch, and subsequent iteration and optimization.
- Prioritize and sequence feature work to deliver maximum customer value and business impact.
- Manage expectations through clear and consistent communication with stakeholders and core product development team.
- Write user stories, product requirements, launch notifications, press releases, FAQs and other internal and external communications.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data as part of discovery and post launch activities to inform product and feature prioritization, resourcing, and optimization.
- Process, review and understand customer usage patterns and behaviors to uncover new product insights.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, liberal arts, communication, technology, or related field
- 5+ years of customer-facing (B2C) product management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The technical skillset to understand and “speak the same language” when working with our development team
- Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, and budget
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
- Strong, solution-oriented problem solving skills & customer focused product intuition
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial spirit; never not afraid to roll up your sleeves and execute
- Ability to handle ambiguity and quickly react and adapt to an ever-changing regulatory environment
- Strong A/B and MVT testing background. You are experienced in developing, executing, and reporting out on experiments.
- Have launched multiple successful products and features with district engagement loops, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and web)
- Experience with GA, SQL and/or other business intelligence tools (e.g. Metabase, Tableau)
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Categories: cannabis industry