Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Hashtag Cannabis is a Washington State licensed (I-502) retailer providing cannabis products and accessories to the 21+ Seattle community and visitors.
Located in Fremont and Redmond, Hashtag Cannabis is committed to supporting our local community by providing a wide variety of high quality products at fair prices.
Hashtag is a leader in Washington’s cannabis industry and strives to set the highest standard in quality recreational cannabis.
We pride ourselves in offering the highest quality products at the finest prices.
We offer the very best selection of flower, edibles, concentrates, and accessories at a great price to our guests.
At Hashtag, our goal is for every guest who enters one of our stores to leave with something they love, whether it be a product or an experience.
Our budtenders are the ones who bring our mission and vision to life.
They are responsible for delivering the very best in customer service, assisting Hashtag’s guests and helping them to learn more about the wide variety of products we carry in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun workplace.
Key responsibilities include:
- Checking various forms of ID (including driver’s licenses, different forms of identification cards, and passports)
- Handling cash and providing correct change to guests
- Providing personal, informative and solution-driven interactions that engage the guest in person and by phone
- Ensuring every transaction is completed in accordance with Washington state law as well as our internal Hashtag policies, working with integrity and setting the industry standard for exceptional guest service
- Inspiring guests to take an interest in and appreciate cannabis and cannabis culture
- Supporting Hashtag’s team members and helping to create an accessible and inclusive atmosphere
- Communicating effectively, prioritizing inclusive and gender-sensitive language, and, above all, being patient & appropriate with all coworkers and guests
- 21 years of age or older
- Minimum 6 months retail or service-related industry experience
- Previous cannabis knowledge or experience
- Responsible and accountable
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build trust between budtenders and guests
- Ability to prioritize and track tasks in real-time
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Eagerness to learn new skills related to cannabis retail
- Open availability to work nights/weekends strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technology skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to build and maintain trust among coworkers in a team setting
- Ability to conduct and present oneself in a positive and professional manner
- The ability to move 25 pounds regularly
- The ability to move about inside the shop to access products, office machinery, etc.
- The ability to respond quickly to sounds
- The ability to move safely over uneven surfaces or in confined spaces
- The ability to ascend/descend a ladder to stock products, clean air filters, etc.
- The ability to identify and respond to potentially dangerous situations
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)