Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
CannaLove looking for confident, personable and experienced telemarketing sales agents for a high-quality line of hemp/CBD health and wellness products.
This onsite position is based in our offices in downtown Seattle and involves calling and building relationships with customers at independent retail outlets, grocery stores, gyms, salons and other health/wellness locations.
Prospect leads/lists and product training will be provided.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in telemarketing or direct sales
- Positive, motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication and phone etiquette skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Email) and online CRM and sales tracking tools
- Excellent time management skills
- Motivated by competition and achieving goals
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
You must be familiar and confident with high-outbound phone sales.
We value sales experience in nutraceuticals, supplements, cannabis or other natural products but will provide training for the right candidate.
This is a part-time, onsite position (approximately 20-25 hours per week), with full-time employment possible based on results.
Compensation is hourly plus commission and bonuses.
Please submit resume and a cover letter detailing why you are qualified for this position and your salary requirements.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Given the volume of responses we receive, we are not able to respond to every application but are committed to reviewing all candidates.
We will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
No calls please.
Job Type: Part-time
- One location
- Team Lead