Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Sentia Wellness‘ mission is to be the leading global provider of pure, tested, and effective hemp derived CBD consumer products while positively impacting the lives of our customers, employees and shareholders.
We are a rapidly growing startup in an industry that is looking for highly motivated and professional individuals to join our team as a Formulations Specialist.
Our company produces and sells a variety of hemp-derived CBD products.
If you are a team player and desire to quickly grow your career, we want to hear from you!
This position formulates reagents in a controlled manufacturing environment.
The main focus will be on creating topicals/cosmetics formulations.
This position will also execute validation studies, executes test protocols, evaluates processes and procedures, and inspects and tests equipment.
May conduct training on formulations, methods and procedures.
This position will work with R&D, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Supply Chain within the company, and when needed, with customers and suppliers on quality related issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop formulations and product formula solutions and generate standard operating procedures and guidelines for manufacturing
- Completes manufacturing batch records while maintaining good documentation practices
- Ensures on-time completion of scheduled work orders
- Monitors inventory levels and cleans formulation lab on a daily basis
- Develops amenable recipes for formulations as well as methods to ensure standardization for production procedures
- Performs validation and stability studies, analyzes data, and generates reports
- Assists with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required
What You’ll Need:
- MS degree in Chemical sciences Food Science, Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience with topicals/cosmetics
- Basic understanding of Hemp Derived CBD products is highly desirable
- Knowledge of basic statistics relevant to interpretation and analysis of scientific data
- Able to execute change orders under the guidance of management
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Seattle, WA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off