Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Craft Elixirs is a gluten-free and vegan artisan company in need of an Assistant Kitchen Manager.
We’re open 7 days a week and employ a talented crew that is looking for a new member to grow with us!
Would you like to learn new ways of cooking with cannabis?
We seek a leader that offers creative suggestions and knows how to get things done!
Are you an effective communicator with excellent communication and team building skills?
Then write us now and send your resume and cover letter.
Ensure effective internal communication with Kitchen Manger, management staff and production teams.
Maintain and enforce safety, sanitation and compliance standards in accordance with state laws.
Understand and assist with company growth by having the ability and willingness to adapt to constant growth and changes in the system and help adapt new systems and recipes.
Understand and execute procedures and policies that manage, track and organize entire kitchen production processes.
Assist with all aspects of the kitchen processes, procedures, policies, monitor progress, and identify and process strengths and weaknesses.
Assist with daily cooking, prep, and cleaning.
Be proactive in maintaining a clean and well-run facility.
Assist with training new staff.
Able to work 5 days a week, and 40+ hours per week.
Have flexibility and willingnessadjust job tasks during high volume times. Be willing to assume additional responsibility.
- Professional and clean appearance.
- Basic computer skills. Microsoft office programsand email.
- Must be 21+ to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the desire tobuild and sustain a long-term team.
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task, meetdeadlines and produce results.
- Experience in the food service industry andknowledge of organic ingredients.
- Valid WA Food Service License and WA state ID orDI.
- Salary range 40K – 44K/year, DOE
- 40 Hours PTO, 40Hours PSST, paid holidays.
- Health insurance, Annual $500Educational Stipend and Industry discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $44,000.00 /year
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- kitchen or bakery: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off