Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cannaport is a fast growing ecommerce logistics company focusing on the Cannabis industry.
We help build relationships with our vendors, and provide the best customer service possible to ensure all product is efficiently and effectively delivered to the respective locations.
What we are looking for:
Cannaport is looking for a sales account manager to make sales and maintain relationships with the clients we work through consistent communication, accommodating their needs and following up on conversations.
- Actively reach out to accounts through emailing and cold calls
- Issue out invoices to client after orders are fulfilled
- Input data and information into online platform with client information
- Travel to clients, and build strong relationships between the client and company
- Ensure all client’s needs are met and addressed
- Collaborate with operations to ensure there is strong communication within the company
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as our business grows
- Be professional, and friendly when communicating with clients
- Ability to make sales, and be able to convince clients to use our service
- College Degree or 3+ years experience with sales/account management
This position is a part time Account Manager then can lead into a full time position.