Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Ionic is a rapidly growing cannabis manufacturing company in Tacoma, WA looking for responsible, energetic employees to deliver our products to retail customers.
Our drivers represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
The job will start part-time (approximately 25-30 hours a week), and depending on demand, may work up to a full-time position.
We need someone with a flexible schedule as there are possible night and weekend deliveries.
Training and company vehicle will be provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver product to our clients throughout Washington State
- Follow route and time schedule
- Load, unload,prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and help resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments and process as instructed
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow regulations and safety standards
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
1. Must be 21 years of age or older
2. Valid Washington State Driver’s License and current driver’s insurance, and an excellent driving record. (CDL not required)
3. Driving and delivering experience preferred.
4. High School Degree or Equivalent
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills
6. Strong attention to detail
7. Dependable work attendance and job performance.
8. Flexible schedule is a must – late night and Saturday deliveries
9. Must maintain insurability through our carrier.
Full-time employees have an option to participate in medical/dental/optical coverage at 75% company contribution,following a new hire period.
Holiday and overtime pay.
Opportunity for bonuses.
How to Apply:
As one of the state’s largest cannabis processors, staying ahead of the curve is essential.
We rely on the positive, team-oriented attitudes of top-notch people to keep the business thriving.
If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of a rapidly growing processing company is for you–share your story!
Apply today and tell us why you fit the bill as the next best addition to our winning team.
Please reply to job posting questions and attach your resume and (optional) cover letter.
About IONIC, Inc.:
Ionic, Inc is aLicensed I-502 Processor in the State of Washington.
Visit us online at: www.ionic.social
Job Type: Part-time
Starting Salary: $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- driving: 3 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- commercial driving: 2 years (Preferred)
- cannabis industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Less than 50% of deliveries
- Other (nothing perishable, fragile, or hazardous)
- 1 to 3
- Company-provided uniform
- 4 – 10 years
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift