Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Seaweed Cannabis is a new face on a long-established location and we are looking to hire another member to our team!
Everything about Seaweed revolves around the customer experience. People are our business and it starts with our smiling sales staff.
This position is a nightshift. 5 nights a week from 4pm to midnight.
Part time applicants will be considered.
Applicants must be passionate and knowledgeable about cannabis and prior experience in the industry is preferred.
Specific experience in cannabis retail combined with working knowledge of a POS is a plus.
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Natural customer service skills
* Must have proven experience in cannabis industry or extension knowledge of the subject
· Solid cash drawer management skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Eager to learn from management
· Willingness to follow instructions and work witha team
· Willingness to clean and help with other shoptasks
· Prompt and consistent attendance
21412 Highway 99
Edmonds, WA 98026
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- retail sales/customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- cannabis industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver’s license (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Paid time off
- Every week
- Store Manager
- N/A – fixed schedules
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Cash register/POS systems