Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing, Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The legal cannabis industry is one of the biggest growth stories of our generation – we’re at the beginning of the end of the global prohibition of cannabis and Washington has led the way.
Our belief is that a legal regulated market is a better answer for our country and we’re proud to play a leading role in showing the world how to do it properly.
botanicaSEATTLE was one of the first legal cannabis companies in Washington.
We started in 2014 with a focus on creating edibles that would resonate for a wide range of consumers.
Today our market leading brands are found across the state in nearly 300 stores and include Mr. Moxey’s Mints, SPOT, and Journeyman.
In 2017 we opened a sister company in Oregon that allowed our brands to be found across the Pacific Northwest and we’re currently building out our retail focus.
We’re a small group of committed professionals out to make a big impact.
We work hard, deal with the unexpected, and are driven to change the world.
If this sounds interesting then we’d love to talk and learn about why you’d like to join us.
The Equipment Operator performs a variety of tasks in the production departments to ensure efficient operation of packaging equipment.
Responsibilities will include setting-up machinery for operation, monitoring packaging, and maintaining equipment while observing safety regulations and ensuring quality standards are met.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Operating packaging machinery, including sorting, counting and placing a variety of food into slots on conveyors
- Obtaining and interpreting daily production paperwork to identify how to manage machine set-up, including calibration, cleaning and changeovers as needed
- Ensure efficient operation to meet production goals
- Inspect and monitor machinery to identify any mechanical issues and promptly escalate issues to supervisor
- Maintain high level of quality through visual inspection and remove non-conforming product
- Responsible for data entry on all machine metrics
- Keeping work area clear and clean
- Occasional assignments in other departments as directed
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Two years production or manufacturing experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience with managing tools and equipment
- Strong work ethic and a track record of professional growth
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong attention to detail and able to multitask in a fast paced, production oriented environment
- Takes initiative to continually improves performance and work processes
- Able to work independently with an eye on time management
- Enthusiastic about cross-training on other roles as required
- Must have basic computer skills
- Can lift up to 50 pounds over shoulder level
- Must be able to stand for 8 to 12 hours per day with adequate breaks
- Must be 21+ years old
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Monday to Friday