Note: All information posted here is gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Root Sciences is excited to be adding a Lab Equipment Technician to our growing team!
The person we are looking for will be very detail oriented and have the ability to work independently as well as work with our team.
- Extensive travel to domestic and international customer locations
- Setup, calibration, testing and demonstration of distillation unit operation
- Provide training and technical support for end-users to operate and maintain equipment in accordance with manufacturer and Root Sciences specifications and SOPs
- Participate and complete additional training, as needed
- Perform ongoing maintenance on parts and equipment
- Participate in trade shows and other media events
- Assist with warehouse and inventory maintenance
- Provide end-user technical support via text, email and phone
- Perform other tasks, as assigned
- Experience and understanding of winterization, filtration, extraction, separation, and distillation of cannabis oil or similar compounds
- Degree or equivalent experience in chemistry, biochemistry, engineering or related field
- Experience with the extraction, purification, and isolation of various compounds, preferably including cannabinoids
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
- Commercial cannabis/hemp laboratory experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Multiple locations