Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Docklight Brands is a pioneering consumer brand company crafting the future of the rapidly-emerging, legal cannabis and cannabinoid industries.
Docklight’s focus is on building lasting cannabis and hemp-derived brands that consumers crave, with a portfolio of brands including Marley Natural, The Goodship, Irisa, Dutchy, and Headlight.
Docklight uses its deep understanding of consumer needs states and category trends to create brands that resonate with consumers and are among the bestselling cannabis and hemp-derived brands on the market.
Docklight was founded by Privateer Holdings, Inc., a Seattle-based private equity firm that invests exclusively in the emerging legal cannabis and cannabinoid industry.
Docklight deploys an asset light business model to scale brands and IP quickly around the world.At
Docklight you’ll have the freedom to flex your intellect and creativity.
You’ll apply your skills, experience, and entrepreneurial spirit to a wide variety of projects on a global scale.
You’ll move fast, think on your feet and never be bored.
This is a new frontier.
It’s fast-paced and complex, but deeply rewarding for those up to the challenge.
Salaries and benefit packages are very competitive.
The office and its unparalleled lake view are among the best in Seattle.
You’ll be appreciated and welcomed as part of our team.
This is your chance to make a lasting impact on the rapidly developing cannabis industry.
Are you ready?
What You Will Be Doing:
Docklight is seeking a motivated, dynamic and team-oriented compliance professional to join a growing legal & compliance team supporting a global business.
The Senior Compliance Analyst position will help develop and implement first-in-class programs for Regulatory Compliance and QA/QC that ensure Docklight products meet the highest quality standards and consumer demand.
This position will be based in our Seattle office, and will report to the Director of Regulatory Compliance. Candidates must have excellent business judgment and the ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively, in a collegial, fast-paced team environment.
- Curate and maintain organized documentation for product master records and batch records, specifications, and sampling results.
- Perform site inspections and audits at active or potential contract manufacturers and ingredient providers.
- Assist in development of internal processes and program materials supporting Regulatory Compliance, Quality Control, and Quality Assurance practices.
- Review unique state requirements for sale of cannabis-derived products and assist in development and implementation of systems to support state-by-state compliance.
- Complete packaging, label, and claims reviews/approvals for FDA, FTC and USDA regulated products.
- Clearly and efficiently analyze issues and communicate options in the face of ambiguity.
- Prepare and deliver relevant training to internal clients
- 3-5 years of regulatory compliance or similar experience.
- 3-5 years of auditing and/or leading continuous improvement of internal compliance programs and supplier, contract manufacturer and vendor quality assurance systems.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Excellent business judgment and the ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively, in a collegial, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to digest new information quickly and react positively to new and challenging opportunities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal peers and outside parties.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs. We are an equal opportunity employer. Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended.