Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Dank’s Wonder Emporium is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about cannabis and want to get into the industry in the Olympia area who can manage securing real estate for retail locations.
As a CBD Retail Expansion Coordinator you will own the development and management of the territory (state).
You will have the exciting opportunity to work on one of Dank’s most ambitious and complex efforts.
You will work closely with the business, operations, and legal teams on many non-standard and unique business problems and use creative-problem solving skills to deliver actionable output.
Your work will have direct impact on the Dank’s retail locations.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This role requires an individual with excellent communication and cross-functional management abilities who operates independently and works across functional boundaries.
We are looking for someone to develop a healthy obsession with real estate, local zoning guidelines and regulations effecting our business in that region.
This person must also enjoy being a creative contributor and thrive in working in a start-up environment.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management
- Experience making scope/schedule/resources trade-off decisions with little or no guidance.
- Ability to balance requirements with various constraints including resources capacity, budget and scalability and stability impacts.
- Proven success in managing complex projects
- Proven success in creating structure for highly ambiguous projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including writing and presentation documents in front of VP level
- Ability to think strategically, innovatively, and creatively using sound business judgment.
- Ability to challenge status quo and drive process improvement where needed
- You have an understanding and empathy for business objectives, and continually align your work with those objectives and seek to deliver business value
Position is results driven, commission based on objectives achieved with a bonus structure.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)